60 Years of Australian Supercars 2020 50c 1970 Holden Monaro Uncirculated Coin
- A unique tribute to Australian Supercars – issued by the Royal Australian Mint
- Celebrates the 60th anniversary of the Australian Touring Car Championship (ATCC).
- Depicts the Holden HT Monaro GTS 350 – the first Australian-made car to win the ATCC (1970).
- Struck to Uncirculated quality – superbly enhanced with full-colour!
- Australian legal tender – measures 31.51mm in diameter.
- Presented within an official, informative Royal Australian Mint pack.