Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we collect and hold personal information
If it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect personal information directly from you by phone, via our website, or by email (including contacting us with a comment or query, order one of our products, enter a competition or subscribe to one of our newsletters).
We may collect your personal information from other sources including (and not limited to) from:
- our website;
- video, images, text, messages, comments and submissions you upload or post on our website or social media platforms;
- cookies and other technologies to collect information; and
- information collected automatically from your browser and your phone when you visit our website.
We occasionally source information from third parties – the information is collected with consent via the relevant third-party marketing group. Please notify us if you have any concerns about the use of your personal information via third parties.
We may also collect your personal information from other businesses and companies who are affiliated with us or who are within the Town Hall Coins group and third parties (such as suppliers, agencies, contractors, our clients and business partners) to enable us to contact you and offer our products and services to you.
We will only collect personal information from you by lawful and fair means.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Town Hall Coins collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- delivering, supplying and improving our services;
- provide products and services you request;
- develop new features for our website;
- to achieve our business objectives;
- handling privacy complaints and issues;
- managing your account and providing you with customer support;
- performing research and analysis about your use of our products, services, or content, or that of our sponsors and advertisers;
- to communicate with you to better understand your needs through competitions, market research, loyalty programs or to comply with the Company's legal obligations;
- to provide you with information about products and services offered by the Company;
- to monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you;
- to notify you of promotions that may be of interest you;
- to better understand your preferences;
- to provide account activity;
- to determine the advertising that may appear during your use of the website;
- to send you emails, SMS and push notifications, however, you may elect to opt-out of such correspondence at any time by notifying us;
- to communicate administrative issues and issues with your account;
- to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers, advertisers, sponsors or other third parties;
- to provide you with marketing communication and invitations and offers including for new products and services;
- to determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or offers;
- if you apply for employment with us, to consider your application;
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may share your information with:
- our employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, related bodies corporate, contractors and service providers;
- web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators;
- other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes;
- with third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- with the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our services that are viewable by the general public; and
- with third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our website, together ("Third Parties").
We, or the Third Parties, may disclose specific individual information if we or they reasonably believe that it's necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to protect the interests of the Company, our business partners, affiliates or its guests, or the interests of our Third Parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law;
- To enforce our terms and conditions; and
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
How you may access or correct the personal information that we are holding
To access your information or to correct information we are holding or for more information or assistance with accessing your personal information, please contact us and we will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible.
We will give access in the manner requested unless it is unreasonable or impractical to do so.
There are some circumstances in which the APPs provide that we can refuse your request for access to your personal information including if we believe the access would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual or if the access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals or if the information contains commercially sensitive information or if we can refuse the request by law. We shall inform you of our decision and reasons for any refusal of your request.
As our website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Town Hall Coins & Collectables
Address: Town Hall Square, 5, 464-480 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: (02) 9299 4131
Email: [email protected]